It is recommend to use one of the four main network providers in the UK: EE, Vodafone, O2 or Three. All the other SIM providers piggyback off one of those four main providers which sometimes results in disrupted streaming.
Please avoid the following providers as they are known to NOT work with FrogBox:
Which provider is the best for me?
Please plug your grounds postcode into the following OFCOM coverage map. This will tell you the strength of coverage on the four main networks at your ground and help you decide what network is best for you.
1. Insert your grounds postcode and select the address from the dropdown
2. Select "Indoor" and scroll down and select "View map of available services"
3. Ensure you have "Data" selected in the top right of the map
4. Use the drop down above the map to change between the 4 networks
5. Determine which has the best coverage at your ground, dark green = good coverage
How much data do I need?
It is recommend that you purchase a SIM only plan so that you are not tied into a long term contract and you can cancel when the season finishes.
Depending on how many games a week you stream will determine the data plan you need. A 7 hour stream uses approximately 6GB of data. So, one stream per week requires approximately 30GB per month.
Planning to use Vodafone, Virgin, Voxi, Lebara or Asda?
If you plan to use one of the above providers, please make sure you book a call with our support team prior to your first stream to pre-configure your encoder settings for it to work. Ethernet connection required.