In order to stream using FrogBox, clubs and leagues are required to stream through their own YouTube account. Please see the details below to help you progress.
1. Make sure you are using a YouTube 'Brand Account'. See information on creating a Brand Account here
2. Make sure your account is verified - see help page for information
3. Make sure your account is enabled for live streaming - see help page for information
4. Once you have confirmed the above, see the below information on how to link to FrogBox.
a) Head to your account page https://www.youtube.com/account
b) You should see the "Channel managers" area - see attached image*
c) From here select "Add or remove manager(s)",
d) Hit the blue "Manage Permissions" button,
e) In the pop up box select the button in the top right corner - see 2nd image attached,
f) Add the following email address and then select the role as "Manager" - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you wish to link to your YouTube channel then you may need to view the stream via YouTube only because you may not have enough subscribers to embed videos into the match centre. YouTube will merely provide a link to the stream from the match centre in this case. Please check you video embedding settings within YouTube to confirm
* If you do not see this option, it means your account isn't a brand account. In this instance you have two options:
1) Change your account to a brand account - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3056283?hl=en-GB
2) Create a new Brand account to link