In order to stream using FrogBox, clubs and leagues are required to stream through their own YouTube account. Please see the details below to help you progress.
- Head to your account page https://www.youtube.com/account
- You should see the "Channel managers" area*
- From here select "Add or remove manager(s)"
- Hit the blue "Manage Permissions" button
- If prompted, approve any Google security verification
- In the pop up box select the button in the top right corner
- Add the following email address and then select the role as "Manager" - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let FrogBox know you have done the above then we will action from our end.
Note. You do not need to create the streams yourself - we do that for you!
You may need to view the stream via YouTube only because you may not have enough subscribers to embed videos into the match centre. YouTube will merely provide a link to the stream from the match centre in this case. Please check your video embedding settings within YouTube Studio to confirm.
* If you do not see this option, it means your account isn't a brand account. In this instance you have two options:
1) Change your account to a brand account - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3056283?hl=en-GB
2) Create a new brand account