Please note: This article refers to powering FrogBox streams and highlights using the Cricket Live Score application. If you are a FrogBox customer in Australia using the PlayHQ e-scoring software please see this page.
The Live Score App is an integral part of the FrogBox service as it powers the graphic overlay feed on the stream and the automated highlights you see on the match centre. If you are having difficulties with the Live Score app on game day, you can try troubleshooting using the tips below.
- I can see the live scores on the match centre website however I didn't see the 'players walking into the field' prompt or the 'bowler running in' button and the graphics haven't triggered on the stream - all I can see is the black intro screen.
This can happen if you are on an old version of the scoring app or you started scoring before the match was configured for FrogBox streaming. First check that you have downloaded the latest version of the scoring app. Second, try saving and exiting the match then re-entering it to trigger the FrogBox graphics.
- I'm scoring however the graphics and the match centre are not updating with the live scores.
Make sure you are scoring online with an internet connection and you are syncing to the system after every ball. To update your sync frequency head to Tools > Settings > Sync Frequency and select 'Each Ball'.
- I've run into a problem whilst scoring, and the app won't let me continue.
Try these troubleshooting tips:
* Save and exit then re-enter the app on the same device
* Force quit and re-enter the app by closing the app and removing the session from your device like you would do for any other app
* Login and score the match on another device like your phone.
* Reset the match to start again by heading to the top right three dot menu, Match Status > Reset Match.
- When I try accessing the match it says the match is locked.
This means someone else has started scoring the match. In order to gain access that person will need to save and unlock the match on their device.
- We have entered the toss result wrong and started scoring and need to reset scoring.
You can reset the match by heading to the top right three dot menu, Match Status > Reset Match. This will take you back to the toss result screen.
- My end of over sponsors are not displaying on the feed
This can happen if you are on an old version of the scoring app. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the app.