We recommend all clubs review the checklist below to prepare for the new season using FrogBox.
- Submit your match requests for streaming directly to our support team here. Please view the submitting match requests help article for more information.
- Send us your latest club and/or sponsor logos and images here. Check out our guide on Logo & Sponsor Integration for your Stream.
- Ensure you are using the optimal network SIM provider for your ground's location. Plug your postcode into the OFCOM coverage checker to confirm you are (Scotland only). For more information check out our UK SIM card information guide.
- Confirm your 4G SIM card data and service is active. Pop it into a mobile phone, load up YouTube and confirm you can watch a video using 4G. Reminder a 6 hour stream uses approximately 5GB of data.
- Double check you have everything in your hardware kit ready for match day.
- Test and charge your camera and battery pack before your first match. See a guide to testing your kit here.
- Refresh yourself on the Match Stream Preparation checklist.
- Refresh yourself on the Match Day Kit Set-Up by practicing an end-to-end set-up at home.
- Ensure your scorers have downloaded the latest version of the Cricket LiveScore EU app:
Streaming Pass Renewal
Your current streaming pass is valid for 12 months. An invoice will be automatically sent to the email address we have on file for your club, approximately one month before your current pass expires. To renew, simply pay the amount on the invoice and your subscription will automatically be rolled over for another 12 months. If you do not intend to renew, please notify us by submitting a ticket via the portal on receipt of your invoice.