We recommend clubs and leagues review the checklist below to prepare for their new season using FrogBox.
- Submit your match requests for streaming directly to our support team here. Please view the submitting match requests help article for more information on submitting match requests using PlayHQ. Please make sure all the games you wish to stream have a date and start time allocated on the PHQ fixutre or else we will not be able to setup your stream.
- Send us your latest club and/or sponsor logos and images here. Check out our guide on Logo & Sponsor Integrations to assist.
- Ensure your 4G SIM card data and service is still active. Reminder a 6 hour stream uses approximately 5GB of data so make sure you have enough data for your streams. You can book in for a Kit Test to check your 4G connection with one of our support members here.
- Double check you have everything in your hardware kit ready for match day.
- Test and charge your camera and battery pack before your first match. See a guide to testing your kit here.
- Refresh yourself on the Match Stream Preparation checklist.
- Refresh yourself on the Match Day Kit Set-Up by practicing an end-to-end set-up at home.
- Ensure your scorers are familair with PlayHQ e-scoring.
- Ensure the person who will be setting up the kit for you club on match day has been allocated to your WhatsApp support group. If you are not sure of your WhatsApp support group please contact us.
- Sign up to Lilypad, our playlist clipping tool to create your own match highlights reels. More information can be found here.
Streaming Pass Renewal
Your current streaming pass is valid for 12 months. An invoice will be automatically sent to the email address we have on file for your club, approximately one month before your current pass expires. To renew, simply pay the amount on the invoice and your subscription will automatically be rolled over for another 12 months. If you do not intend to renew, please notify us by submitting a ticket via the portal on receipt of your invoice.