This checklist is for Australian FrogBox customers only. We recommend clubs and leagues review the checklist below to prepare for their new season using FrogBox.
1. Send us your latest club and/or sponsor logos and images. Check out our guide on Logo & Sponsor Integrations here.
2. Confirm your 4G sim card data and service is active. Reminder a 6 hour stream uses approximately 5GB of data.
3. Double check you have everything in your hardware kit ready for match day.
4. Test and charge your kit before your first match. See a guide to testing your kit here.
5. Refresh yourself on the Match Stream Preparation checklist.
6. Ensure your scorers download the latest version of the scoring app.
7. Submit your match requests for streaming directly to our support team. Please view the submitting match requests help article for more information.