We recommend clubs and leagues review the checklist below to prepare for their new season using FrogBox.
- Submit your match requests for streaming directly to our support team here. Please view the submitting match requests help article for more information on submitting match requests using PlayHQ.
- Send us your latest club and/or sponsor logos and images here. Check out our guide on Logo & Sponsor Integrations to assist.
- Ensure your 4G SIM card data and service is still active. Reminder a 6 hour stream uses approximately 5GB of data so make sure you have enough data for your streams. You can book in for a Kit Test to check your 4G connection with one of our support members here.
- Double check you have everything in your hardware kit ready for match day.
- Test and charge your camera and battery pack before your first match. See a guide to testing your kit here.
- Refresh yourself on the Match Stream Preparation checklist.
- Refresh yourself on the Match Day Kit Set-Up by practicing an end-to-end set-up at home.
- Ensure your scorers are familair with PlayHQ e-scoring.
- Ensure the person who will be setting up the kit for you club on match day has been allocated to your WhatsApp support group. If you are not sure of your WhatsApp support group please contact us.